- How to play the basic “I IV V” chord progression.
- The 2 must-know secrets to having your chords ring out open , clear and true.
- What if you could switch chords without thinking about it, or even looking at your hands? This is a huge key to getting over the learning curve.
- Want to play thousands of songs? The trick is mastery over chord progressions and being able to go from any chord to any other chord.
- How to play major and minor chords all over the neck. It’s a fun learning process that starts turning you into a banjo master.
- How to own an encyclopedia of chords in your mind, without buying a big fat chord big or getting lost in boring theory.
- How to combine banjo rolls with the chords — this is where you really start making great music.
- What you need to know if you want to sound great playing live with a band.
- Just follow this one piece of advice and watch your speed increase week after week.
- Create tangled, tangy colorful melodic lines using the “harmonized 6ths” pattern. Don’t worry, its a lot easier than it sounds.
- The secret to playing in any key you want, without memorizing any additional chord shapes. This will blow your mind!
To know more, Just hit this link.